It is always a pleasure to have Meaghan on the show to talk about training and racing. She has been a long time friend and supporter of the Back of Pack Endurance show, going back to the Ironman: Year One days. Tonight we talk about a lot of things, even KISS and Prince. Join us for some fun and information.
As always, please let us know your thoughts on the show, and any ideas you have for future episodes. We are wide open for ideas.
- Coming back from an injury
- how I found a new love of swimming
- Racing Athena–coming to grips with being a bigger runner and how I really tap into my competitive nature in the Athena races because I’ve got a real shot to place
- How running doesn’t help me lose weight at all so I run for a lot of other reasons
- Heart rate training
- Meyers Briggs as it relates to training and racing
- Her view of the show and how it has progressed or regressed